Breaking Headboards and Resolutions!
Happy New Years to one and all!
With the best of intentions, we ring in the new year. We resolve to better ourselves, sometimes physically, other times mentally or emotionally, but it’s always with the best of intentions. Of course, as with many of us, by the end of the first week, our will isn’t quite what it was on January first, and we struggle to keep all those wonderful resolutions we’ve so recently made. Come have some fun as your favorite heroes and heroines start Breaking Headboards and Resolutions!
Our romance book Heroes, and Heroines may seem larger than life, but in reality, they aren’t all that different. Check out these author websites to find out what Resolutions those sexy Alphas are going to be breaking this year!
So here’s a little breakdown of the prizes. You’ll notice that the prizes aren’t defined as to where they come from. Well, there’s a good reason for that.
The winner of each prize will get to choose if they want their prize awarded as a gift card from Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, ARe, or PayPal. Yes, that’s right, you can even get the cash in your PayPal account. If there’s a retailer not listed here that you would prefer, and it is within my power to do so, I will gladly consider them as well, but be aware that it may not be possible, and I make no promise to be able to fulfill those request. All prizes are awarded in US dollars.
So… now for the nitty gritty! What do you have to do to get your name into this awesome contest?
How to participate in the Breaking Headboards and Resolutions Contest!
- Contest starts on January 4th, 2016 and ends on January 10th, 2016 at midnight EST. No entries will be accepted for any reason before, or after that time. Any entries entered before and after will be automatically deleted.
- Locate the Google Form where you will be submitting your responses. (Hint: It can be found just below these instructions.) By following the link, you will be directed to an easy to use form where you can enter your responses. Please keep in mind that each answer must be submitted in the correct order to qualify. Make sure to double check your contact information so we can notify you if you’re one of our lucky winners.
- If you keep scrolling, you will find the link to the first stop in our Breaking Headboards & Resolutions contest. Each participating author should have this list of links, so it should be easy for you to keep moving, but if for some reason it’s missing somewhere, just come back here and keep going.
- Each author’s website will have a distinct graphic posted somewhere on their site where you will find a New Year’s Resolution that will most likely be broken. It won’t always be on the front page, and you’ll have to really look for some of them, so go digging around! (Hint: the graphic will look very much like the graphic you just saw with the prizes posted above.) The resolution on that graphic is what you will be putting into the above-mentioned form. Please be as clear as possible. We will not disqualify entries for typos, but the answers must be correct.
- Once you have found your answer, you can move on to the next author website. You may notice that some of the authors are holding their own contests. Yay! Feel free to enter those as well by following their specific instructions. Just be aware that those contests are at the author’s discretion and are in no way the responsibility of PNRLovers.com in execution or the awarding of prizes.
- Once you have all the correct resolutions logged onto your form and have submitted it, you are officially entered in the contest.
- Having issues getting to one of the websites? Is a site down for maintenance, or not loading? Don’t worry. Come back to PNR Lovers and click on the next link to keep moving. Please notify us at email@example.com to let us know which site is not loading, or giving you trouble so we can contact the author and have them fix it.
- Have fun!
And now for the boring, but legal, mumbo jumbo. Please read carefully. I’d hate for people to be disqualified for something silly.
CONTEST RULES AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Only one (1) First place winner, one (1) Second place winner, and one (1) Third place winner per contest unless otherwise specified.
PNR Lovers, its staff, and its owners reserve sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules.
By entering any contest run by PNR Lovers, you agree to abide by the following terms.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other entity other than PNR Lovers. Any questions, comments, or complains regarding the promotion will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Enter/Eligibility
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win our contests. Only one (1) contest entry per person, per contest unless otherwise stated. Duplicate entries will be removed.
Due to the nature of content of some of the works being drawn, contestants must be over 21 years of age. PNR Lovers hosts are not eligible to enter the contest. Entries must be sent using the formats provided as instructed. Ensure your email address is current and filters do not prevent us from contacting you. If we cannot contact you by email, you forfeit your winner’s status.
All entries must be submitted on or after midnight EST January 3rd, 2016, and on or before midnight EST January 10th, 2016. Any and all entries received before and after these dates will be disqualified.
Winner Selection and Notification
The odds of winning are dependent on the number of qualifying entrants. Winners will be chosen at random using www.random.org. All winners will be notified by email only. The decisions made by the judges regarding the contest are final and binding. A qualifying entrant is determined by their correct responses to all required fields on the contest form provided.
If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable amount of effort has been made to notify the winner of the prize, the winner forfeits his/her rights to the winning prize. If a winner does not get in touch with the prize sponsor(s) within 7 days of notification, the winner forfeits his/her prize. If an email returns undeliverable, the winner forfeits his/her rights to the prize. While we do send emails requesting follow-up information to each winner, PNR Lovers assumes no responsibility to ensure winner response.
No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. All decisions of PNR Lovers are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these contest rules and the final decisions of PNR Lovers. All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, any federal, state, or local taxes, which may be deemed applicable in such winner’s jurisdiction of residence. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the prize(s) (or any portion thereof), if applicable. PNR Lovers reserves the right to cancel contests at any time for any reason.
PNR Lovers reserves the right to modify the dates and/or terms of contests at any time without prior notice. Prizes will be awarded as described, and may not be substituted or transferred by any contest/sweepstakes winner and a winner may not receive cash redemption equal to the value of the prize in lieu of the prize. PNR Lovers reserves the right to substitute alternate prizes of equal or comparable value. Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty. Any draws held on each individual author’s website is their sole responsibility and in no way the responsibility of PNR Lovers. PNR Lovers is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, misdirected, mutilated or incomplete entries. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
PNR Lovers reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
In the event a contest is canceled prematurely for any reason, PNR Lovers will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the prize(s) will not be awarded.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners name, city, state, and winning entry for promotional purposes. Contest entry constitutes permission to use winning submissions on PNR Lovers website and its affiliated websites without further compensation. Furthermore, entry constitutes permission to archive your winning entries indefinitely on any webpage on this website.
Contestants agree that the sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules are at the sole discretion of PNR Lovers, its owners, and its staff.
PNR Lovers, its owners, its staff, its affiliates, its advertisers, and its prize donors are not liable or responsible for: any claims, damages, losses, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes, entries that do not follow guidelines, entries and responses to winner notifications that are illegible, incomplete, late, lost, misdelivered, or undeliverable, any technical or human errors, malfunctions, failures, etc. resulting in participation of contests.
PNR Lovers, its owners, its staff, its affiliates, and its advertisers are not liable or responsible for:
donors (sponsors) who do not follow through with delivery of prizes, prizes that are lost in the mail, arrive damage, are defective, or have other unforeseen problems, substituting another prize in lieu of the original prize.
We will not sell your address or personal information. Your address is required so that the contest sponsors may send your prize, should you win.
Authors- If you are interested in having your book promoted on a post like this, then visit our Advertise on PNR page to learn about our variety of affordable and effective marketing opportunities!