The Summer Fun Scavenger Hunt is now closed. Come back later to see who the winners are!
It has been brought to my attention that there is a site maintenance issue over at K.J. Coakley’s site. For those who are still finishing their hunts, don’t worry about it, just skip over K.J. Coakley’s clue and move on to Anna Lowe‘s site. No one will be penalized for this.
Hi all! We’re thrilled to have you all here. I hope you’re ready to have fun, maybe get to know a few new authors, and win some prizes! Down below are some easy to follow instructions. Please read them carefully so that you know exactly what you need to do in order to be entered in the draws. We will not share your e-mail with anyone, but if you’d like to be notified of our next big promo event or receive some awesome deals in your inbox, please sign up for our Newsletter just over to the right of the screen.
If you keep scrolling down, you’ll find all the boring legal mumbo jumbo. Please read through it before starting the scavenger hunt.
And now.. the all important instructions!
How to play:
- Contest starts on June 29th, 2015 and ends on July 5th, 2015 at midnight EST. No entries will be accepted for any reason after that time.
- Just below these instructions, you will find a Google Form. This is how you will be submitting your answers. By clicking on the link, you will go to an easy to use form where you can type in or copy and paste your responses. Please keep in mind that each answer must entered in the correct order to qualify. If you follow the clues in the order they are given, you won’t have any problems. Make sure to double check your contact information so we can notify you if you’re one of the lucky winners.
- Once you’ve found the Google Form, keep scrolling, you will find your first clue. Follow the link to find out where you need to go next.
- Each author’s website will have a distinct graphic posted in a prominent place where you will find a question that needs to be answered. The correct answer to this question is what you will be putting into the Google form. Please be as clear as possible. We will not disqualify entries for typos, but the answers must be correct.
- Once you have found your answer (and noted it in your Google Form), you can move on to the next author website. You may notice that some of the authors are holding their own contests. Feel free to enter those as well by following their specific instructions. Those contests are at the author’s discretion and are in no way the responsibility of PNRLovers.com.
- Once you have all your answers logged and submit your form, you are officially entered in the contest.
- Think you made an error in your answers and want to fix them? That’s okay, you can go back and change things up. Just make sure you are done with the form before the contest close.
- If you are unsure about going back to edit a Google Form, no problem, just make note of all your answers in the correct order, then come back to fill your form all at once and submit it then and there.
- Remember, not all graphics will be right on the front page, dig a little into the site to find it.
Authors- If you are interested in having your book promoted on a post like this, then visit our Advertise on PNR page to learn about our variety of affordable and effective marketing opportunities!